There may come a time in which you need to remove an account from your site. Either it was a potential new member that dropped or for some other reason. Typically you shouldn't need to remove an account; if they are graduating you should simply move them to the Alumni status instead (follow along below to do so except select 'Alumni' instead of 'Remove').
To remove an account:
- Log in as a chapter officer who has the 'Approve New Users & Manage User Statuses' permission (typically the President).
- In the global search box on the menu bar, enter the individual's name and select them from the drop-down list.
- Select Edit Profile to modify this person's account
- Select the Status tab next to your chapter's name in the second row
- In the Update Member Status form, select Remove from the drop down menu.
- Optionally, enter a message that will be sent to the individual via email (email only sent if they have opted-in to receiving email notifications upon membership status updates. An email icon will show if they have opt-ed in).
- Choose Modify to remove this account and delete all data associated to your chapter.