You've just completed your officer elections and now it's time to update the officers listed in your chapter's website. To do so we'll use the Transition Officers tool to quickly assign the new officers to their new positions.
- Login as an officer with the "Approve New Users to this Site & Manage Users' Account Type/Status" privilege
- Click on Manage from the navigation menu
- Under the "Manage my chapter's membership" heading, click on Transition Officers
- Next to each officer position, start typing the name of the newly elected officer and click their name from the autocomplete drop-down list. If the newly elected officer doesn't yet have an account, you may type in their email address to have the system send them an invitation to create an account and they will automatically be approved with their assigned officer position and privileges.
- Click on Update Officers and Send Invitations to confirm the changes
At this time any officers that you cleared from the form will be reset back to "Active" member account type. If any officer has graduated and needs to be moved to the "Alum" account type, use the Manage > Transition Members (for multiple) or Account Manager (for single) to make those transitions.