This is step 4 in a 4-step tutorial on using GreekTrack for event management.
As a chapter officer in charge of one of your chapter's requirements, it is useful to see the current progress of all of your chapter members at once to see if everyone is on track to completing their requirement to maintain their status. If someone is low on hours it may be a good idea to check in with them and see how you may be able to help or plan events that work better with their schedule.
To review your chapter's requirement progress:
- Log in as a member with privileges to manage one of your chapter's requirements. Typically this is the officer in charge of that requirement. For example the VP of Service who is in charge of the community service hours requirement.
- Choose Manage from the menu bar.
- Choose Progress Report - Service Hour (or whichever requirement matches your officer role).
- On this page you will see list of your chapter's members, how many hours they have completed, and how many hours total they need to complete for their account type's requirement. Members may have varying requirements because each account type may be configured to require varying values. Once a member has completed their requirement a green check mark will show in the Completed column.
- If you need to make any manual adjustments (typically not required) or if you'd like to view all the events that an individual member has attended you may choose view/edit to see a detailed list.